Make an Appointment
- Please call
- during office hours:
- 8:30a–12:00p, 1:00p–5:30p
Thank you for choosing Mirate Eye Center for your eye care. We look forward to seeing you!
Please print the listed registration forms, fill them out completely except for signatures, and bring them to your appointment. If you would prefer, you may ask us to mail the forms to you, if there will be sufficient time before your appointment date.
Contact your insurance carriers to verify any medical or vision benefits prior to your visit.
Please remember to bring these items to your appointment:
- Registration Forms completely filled out, except for signatures
- Insurance Cards (Primary and Secondary Medical and/or Vision)
- Driver’s License or Photo Identification Card
- List of current medications (name, strength, and how often)
- Cash, Check, Debit or Credit Card for any copays, coinsurances, deductibles, and non-covered services that are due at the time of service
Please review the Dilating Drops Consent Form to decide if you need to bring a driver, and/or alter your activities after your visit.
Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment time to allow us to enter your information into our computer system.